Genital Sunning: Why to Sunbathe Your Yoni, Testicles and Perineum
Every day, between 12-2pm, I’m out in the sun. Suns out, buns out, yoni out, breasts out.
This is daily medicine, a meditation and rejuvenation for me.
Makeup artists will often ask me how is it that my skin looks so healthy and supple?
I take great delight in telling them the opposite of all conventional dermatologists’ advice:
I suntan every day between 12 and 2.
The thing that Western medicine tells everyone is so dangerous that we must perpetually shield against (hmmm.. where have I heard that before??) is actually one of the most life-giving acts we could partake in:
Being loved, kissed and penetrated by the sun.
In today’s video:
- Studies showing how genital sun exposure increase testosterone and sexual satisfaction levels 200-300%
- Inspo for how you can work daily genital sunning into your routine
- Historical use of the sun as medicine in treating disease
- Why natural sunlight is essential for optimum health
- How daily sun exposure prevents ailments, including the big C-word
- My scientifically endorsed method for getting daily sun exposure between the prime hours of 12 and 2; when people are typically told to “avoid the sun”.
- Why getting sun in your shadow places is so lit! ?
Watch the video now: