Sex Cleanse ~ Day 6!
Does the G-Spot exist?
What I prefer to call “The Glee Spot”, is one of the Loch Ness monsters of female orgasms.
Hotly debated and highly coveted.
This is because the deeper orgasms aren’t easy to measure in a lab (though they have been).
The mitigating factor is this:
Surrender. Letting go of control.
Diving into the abyss of I-have-no-idea-what-is-happening-to-me and what feels like one of the most emotionally intense experiences of your life, takes trust.
You have to trust yourself.
You have to trust your partner, that he / she can handle whatever—emotions or fluids—come up and out of you.
Then you get there.
Five things to know about G-Spot orgasms:
1) Every woman can experience them.
2) This is the area where you squirt from.
3) These orgasms are all about trust and emotional openness.
4) You can have many in a row. 10? 15? Totally doable.
5) They are full-body, ecstatic experiences.
Men, it’s a good thing we’ve already discussed stamina, because your fingers will need it too.
Over the past week, you’ve been learning and developing the essential keys to helping your woman experience deeper, vaginal orgasms: trust and emotional openness.
So you ought to be primed and ready for this new skill you’re about to learn.
Have fun with your sexual myth-busting!
Tomorrow we end with the climax of your 7-Day Sex Cleanse.
1. Watch my video: G-Spot Orgasms: Tips & Tricks to Stimulate Her.
2. Practice the physical technique described in the video. Both of you will need to maintain emotional openness to get there.
Men: Like the yoni massage practice, be sure to listen to the cues of her body and hold space for any emotions that may come up in her.
Women: If you feel a physical or emotional edge arise, breathe into it and breathe through it. Allow yourself to receive and let your emotions flow.
– Did either of you believe the G-Spot existed before this? If so, have you incorporated it into your sexual play before? If your woman has never experienced a G-Spot orgasm, can you see how emotional surrender and being able to let go of control may have been lacking before?
Women: How does the G-Spot exploration feel for you on a physical and emotional level?
Men: How does it feel to explore your woman’s G-Spot? After being this far into the Sex Cleanse, can you see how getting your woman to orgasmic bliss is less about physical technique and more about emotional release?