Circumvent the Circumcision!
Intact-ivism of the best kind.
In today’s episode, I’m speaking with Brendan Marotta, director of the 2017 film, American Circumcision.
This is a difficult topic for many people to talk about, because in acknowledging the truth behind why circumcision happens—and the lies people have been told—then one is faced with the horror of realizing…
They were duped.
There is no good reason to cut off a baby’s penis.
Only terrible ones.
And then, once you realize this, how do you pick up the pieces?
The truth is, male circumcision came about for the exact same reasons why people scream bloody murder and “That’s genital mutilation!” when it’s done to women.
To prevent sexual pleasure.
“Oh, but isn’t it for religious reasons, Kim?”
“But it’s for hygiene, right?”
Um, really? You think God or nature messed up the most important part of a human’s anatomy—the part responsible for the reproduction of the species—and “Ooops!” made a mistake there?
If you do, you’ll find, again, that the source of that idea was to prevent sexual pleasure.
Even today, it’s shocking to see people fighting for the right to circumcise.
It’s called internalized oppression.
When people can’t bear to look at the truth, and so they settle for a lie or story that makes them feel better about something utterly horrific.
It’s a form of Stockholm Syndrome—being kept prisoner and falling in love with your keeper as a way of making the experience not feel so bad.
I believe that the reason we have a premature ejaculation epidemic—75% of men come within three minutes of intercourse—is that men are dissociated from their sexual organs.
And how could you not be? When one of the biggest and most formative experiences of your life is having your genitals cut off? On the first day of your life?
In the interview with Brendan, we’ll discuss:
- How the foreskin is not some “inconsequential” part of the male anatomy. It actually has miles and miles of nerve endings.
- How through the ages, circumcisions has been used as a cure-all for crazy things like…diarrhoea
- The common myths people have: oh, it’s for hygiene, babies don’t feel pain.
- What does “foreskin restoration” mean and is it effective?
- How the foreskin itself is multi-orgasmic, capable of having all kinds of different orgasms, the way women can have G-Spot and cervical orgasms.
After all that, there is hope.
If you were injured at birth, there are techniques you can use to bring sensation, and connection back to your genitals.
- Our Resurrect crystal elixir helps to heal sexual trauma, including circumcision.
- Self-massage and partner lingam massage.
- Conscious sexual energy practices to clear trauma and stagnation, such as those I teach in the Sexual Mastery for Men Salon.
Listen on the go:
Sexual energy is potent, life-force energy.
Circumcision trauma can mutate its pure expression, putting shroud over its natural power.
In the Sexual Mastery for Men Salon, I show you techniques for how to heal from this procedure, and to unblock the energy flow that was cut.
Plus, I teach how to heal and deeper emotional levels, in addition to energetic and physical.
You can check this all out in my Sexual Mastery for Men Salon.
Learn how to build stamina and separate orgasm from ejaculation, how to open your woman and give her G-Spot orgasms and cervical orgasm and turn her into a truly well-fucked woman.
All this and more in the Sexual Mastery for Men Salon that is now open.
This is my 8-week online “how to live, love and f*ck” in a male body program that everyone ought to have.